Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Celebrating Christmas Day

WOW!! I think we all know how hard it is to post about Christmas so here it is! I finally got enough time to get to it!

Christmas morning we enjoy our own family time at home! Claire had so much fun talking about Santa coming and was so excited to see her gifts under the tree - I wish we would've gotten it on video! We opened gifts, played, Neil made breakfast and then Claire and I tried out her new apron in the kitchen.

Claire sportin' her Princess apron and Princess band aids!


Bert!! Claire LOVES Bert! Neil found him online =)
Claire also LOVES helping in the kitchen - We put her apron to use right away!


After nap we headed over to my parent's house to exchange gifts and have a yummy ham dinner. We had a great time!


"Here you go Billy!"

"Oh my goodness - more blocks!" Claire seriously said that in this pic =)

Thanks Great Grandma Ann!



Peeking put of her Dora play tent from grandma and grandpa

Eden slept pretty much the whole time!




My sweet angel baby


Daddy and his girl



More play time with Uncle Billy - Claire really enjoys spending time with him!


Family photo by the famous Christmas Tree! I really love this picture


This photo cracks me up! Everyone is doing something different & Claire is her consoling self!

We love you Grandma and Grandpa!



Last year my sweet friend Heather gave us the neatest train cake baking pan so we started a new tradition by baking the train cake to decorate at grandma and grandpa's house. This year we added to the tradition and the train cake is now Jesus' birthday cake! We baked it in the morning, decorated in the afternoon, sang Happy birthday Jesus, blew out a candle and ate it for dessert! It was so much fun and Claire wanted to sing HB a few times =)

Heather stopped by to see the festivities!






"Happy Birthday Jesus!"


Heather meeting Eden for the first time! She wasn't being very photogenic at the time. She was fussy and we put Heather right to work trying to burp her the good ole NICU way.

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

Thank you so much for taking the time to post so many pictures from Christmas. You all look so good. Claire is just so darn cute.

I'm sorry we didn't get to come by during the break. I was sick the first week and then this past week I was selfishly busy working on our nursery. I need to make a better effort to come see Eden (and you of course). I want to meet her soon. Maybe next week during my half days for finals I can stop by.