Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Eden's original due date!

Yesterday was Eden's original due date - December 29th! Hard to believe that I could've been pregnant up to this point. Ever since the day I found out I was pregnant and figured out the due date, I always thought "Oh I hope she's early like Claire" (only 38 weeks). My plan was to have her here the week of De. 15th - Well, she had her own plans and was certainly early!! Instead of my Christmas baby, she ended up being my little Turkey.

To make yesterday more memorable, Eden flashed her first full gummy smile! Yes, it was in her sleep but it was both corners up, mouth wide open and I'm counting it! I can't wait to catch that one on camera. I caught a glimpse of what she will look like a few months from now =)

We love you Eden and am so thankful that you are here and healthy!

No comments: