Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Recent pictures

I have so many pictures of the past 2 1/2 weeks at home so I'm just going to include a link to my shutterfly account in case you're interested in seeing them all! Here is the link:

http://neilkathrynclaire.shutterfly.com/

If it doesn't work then maybe try again later... it was acting funny when I uploaded.

Here is a really cute one that I wanted to post because there is a hint of a smile!


I will leave you with one that I took of Eden this morning sportin' her holiday bow at 3 weeks 2 days! Her face got all smooshy on me but I thought they were so cute. We retook some with both girls and I will post them later on a separate entry.

The best Christmas gift ever!

2 comments:

Dixie said...

She is too sweet! What an angel.

Tara said...

I love the picture with the bow--just precious!