Posing with her hat - thanks Grandma for the cute outfit!
Grandpa helped us get some good pics!
She loves to stand! Not really on the ground much but wants to stand on your lap if you have her. What a big girl!
Things to remember about this month:
- The most exciting is you saying your first word: mama!!! It was more towards the beginning of July. You talk the most when we are feeding you and you are hanging out in the high chair. (at 8mo. 3days you said "dada" while he was feeding you at Chick-fil-a)
- You're talking all the time now! It's the sweetest sound to hear you babble and experience new sounds with your voice.
- You want to grab EVERYTHING in sight including your favorite, jewelry! You also want to grab food off our plate and anything else you can reach.- You are constantly entertained by your sister and Rollo. You love books more than your toys right now but you're intrigued by anything that has a tag. Well, the tag itself! You also love having small stuffed animals pretend come in for a kiss!
- No crawling yet but you are moving all around by rolling to get what you want. You kind of get your legs under you when you get mad on your tummy.
- You started sleeping on your tummy in the crib. I thought this might help you sleep more soundly but more than anything, it makes you a bit frustrated! As soon as I lay you down, you roll over but the past 2 weeks you are liking it more.
- You've now tried all the fruits and veggies up to stage 2 and haven't refused ANYTHING! You are a great eater but you get distracted very easily (spoon and nursing).
- You still keep me up at night. After trying to get you to learn to self soothe for a week or two and me being up for hours on end, I am swaddling you again when you wake up around 2-3 a.m. As soon as you see it, you grin and kick your legs. It's actually hilarious!
- Your sleeping schedule is something like this: wake up around 7 a.m., nap around 9 a.m. for 45-90 minutes, up to play, long nap starting between 12:30-1:30, if you sleep till 3 then you stay up till 6:45-7 p.m. and if it's a short afternoon nap, you cat nap around 4:30 for 20-30 minutes. You wake up between 10-11 p.m. to eat and go back down. Wake up around 2-3, I swaddle you and then you get back up between 6:30-7 to eat and start your day all over again. I want to remember this for number 3!