Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, December 12, 2008

Daddy's Princess

It amazes me how such young girls can already be so girlie! The past 6 months Claire has really grown to love anything princess-like and it's apart from anything we've encouraged. She especially likes to see brides and always calls them "princess". Tonight there was a wedding on a "7th Heaven" re-run and she got so excited she just had to watch "for a little bit"! Neil asked her if she wanted to be a bride one day and she said "Yes!" She then said to her daddy:

"you-you-you-you- (she stutters when she's really excited) be prince Daddy and I-I-I-I-I be princess"

Her face was priceless and the whole thing made me tear up - it was SO sweet!

No comments: