Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Sea World

I LOVE that Sea World is now open in December! It was the most beautiful day to be out at the park and Claire had fun having mommy, grandma and grandpa all to herself!! Daddy stayed home with Eden while she slept all morning. I have SO many SW pics but Claire has never fed the dolphins before so I had to post these. They came so close and Claire now has a new found love for them.



Smile!


What a great picture!





In the aquarium with beautiful grandma and exhausted mommy!

Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for my new penguin backpack!! I love it!
(Claire was getting REALLY tired and had just been terrified by the giant penguin characters!)




2 comments:

Aggiema (Michelle) said...

Looks like you had a great time. You and your Mom have the same smile! Great pictures!

Eric Livingston said...

Michelle said what I was going to say. I always like to see pics of you and your mom because I try to crop down the picture in my mind and see if I can tell which smile belongs to you and which one is your mom's.

Sea world is a blast!