Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 27, 2008

More pics of Eden

I forgot that there were so many good pics on another camera chip!! Here are some more shots of our little turkey:

Ready to bring her into the world!! I couldn't wait to see her. I got to pull her out myself and put her on my chest right away. how cool is that?



Daddy cutting the umbilical cord - I love that all 3 of us are in this pic






My angel girl

One of the NICU nurses made this for Eden! It will be in the scrapbook




The first time I saw her after the labor delivery room. I love this pic Feeding Eden with the feeding tube Proud Grandpa - My mom hasn't seen her yet since she's been sick. Hopefully she will see her today on Tday!
I caught a few pic of her without her oxygen tube. They were switching them out and I wanted to get a good one of her precious face







4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Kathryn, she is beautiful! God has truly blessed all of you with a precious, healthy little girl! I can't believe she was as big as she was for being a preemie! We'd love to come and visit but we all have colds, so we'll have to wait until things settle down for you all! Enjoy every minute!

Anonymous said...

Welcome Eden to a wonderful family!... I am so excited for you all and prayers for recovery, transition, health and happiness are being sent your way from Cincy. much love...

Anonymous said...

She's so beautiful!!! Congratulations you guys! I can't wait for you to be able to bring her home. I'm glad to hear that Eden is doing well. She'll be home before you know it! I wish I could be there to see her.
I'm sure Claire is super excited to be a big sis!
We're praying everything goes well and Eden gets to come home soon!
Love you
Karla

Aggiema (Michelle) said...

Today is the first chance I have had to check my blogs or email so I just got the wonderful news. She is a beautiful little girl and I know she will soon be at home with you all. Congratulations from all of us!