Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Maternity Photos

(my brother's photography website if you're interested!! www.underthesunphotography.net )

Saturday my wonderful brother, Michael, and his wonderful wife, Heather, came into town from Austin to see me! It was so sweet of them to make the trip for a short 4 hour visit but it was definitely worth it to me =) Mike has been doing photography as a hobby for a long time now and is trying to get his business going so he can do it part time. He took some maternity pics while they visited and I love them - Thanks Mike!!! Here are a few to preview. I'm fixing them up on photo shop so it's taking me a long time to get them all done. I will post a link to shutterfly with all of them once I get them edited and uploaded. Hope you enjoy them and don't mind seeing a prego belly!


(I still need to smooth out this background but wanted to post it anyway!)


















7 comments:

Aggiema (Michelle) said...

Love the pictures, even more special because they were made by your brother!

Anonymous said...

What a special day for you and for Mike and Heather...I love the blocks on the belly picture...sweet Claire! Grandma

Aubrey said...

You all look so great. Claire is going to be such a sweet big sister. I can't wait to meet Eden.

Lauren said...

I really like these!

Dinfurch said...

The pictures turned out great! I created my blog with the help of Thecutestblogontheblock.com. Thanks for the compliment. Do you think Ili and I can come over some time next week?

Dinfurch said...

Oooh I like the new blog! Very pretty!

Anonymous said...

I love those pictures. I will certainly be a client of your brother's! He did a great job. And you, Claire and Neil did a great job as models! I absolutely love the "bow" picture. I'm so glad you are doing better and I hope you are resting. I think about you all the time and can't wait to see baby Eden's face!