Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Ode to a wonderful husband

I’m so overwhelmed by how much Neil has graciously stepped up to everything since I’ve been on bed rest. I know this hasn’t been easy on him but I haven’t heard one complaint. He likes to tell me that every husband would be doing what he is but in my eyes, he’s gone above and beyond. He does the dishes, laundry, vacuuming, wake up early with Claire, everything for Claire when he’s here, all the projects I previously signed us up for, taking care of Rollo the crazy cat and so much more – I could go on and on!

Neil, thank you so much for being so selfless and loving us so much! You are such an example to me and I thank God for leading us to on another almost 7 years ago. I couldn’t do this with anyone else. You are my everything… I love you with all that I am!

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

Aren't Godly husbands the best! I am so glad that Neil has been there for you. Please give him a pat on the back for me. I know it hasn't been easy on him. May God continue to provide peace, patience and understanding to all three of you in these last weeks of pregnancy.

Love you all!!