Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Prayer request for Eden and Kathryn

Well, it's a prayer request for all of us! This is going to be a short post because I just took some ambien and it's kicking in. I had to come to the hospital on Friday around 5 pm for some vaginal bleeding. I was contracting when hooked up to a monitor and am already 2 cm dilated and 75% effaced. I'm on a medication that wasn't working well but they doubled the dose and my contractions have really slowed down the past 6 hours. I'm on complete bed rest at Meth. hospital labor and delivery but hope to get moved to post partum soon. That means I'm getting even better! I will be here until at least Monday and will have a better idea after talking to my dr. tomorrow. Right now I can't even take a shower so we'll see what bed rest at home looks like.

I know there are so many wonderful prayer warriors praying for us and THANK YOU THANK YOU!! I can completely feel the spirit giving me peace and comforting us. Please continue to pray for Eden to wait on her arrival but that if she comes, she will be as strong as possible and the doctor's will be wise and lead by God's hand.

I have a lot more detail to document for myself and will do that tomorrow. I'm about to pass out!! Claire is being taken care of by the grandparents and dad is home with her tonight. She has MDO Monday and Elaine, Neil's mom, is off work on Tuesday - praise God!

Before passing out, a HUGE THANK YOU to my parents who took care of Claire last night and today for us. She was such a sweetie up at the hospital. I'll save that for my long post. Also a HUGE THANK YOU to my wonderful husband who is taking care of me and taking care of Claire. I don't know where I'd be without him and I thank God He is mine. Please also lift him up as he is try to stay positive and trust that God will take care of us.

Love you ALL!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Our thoughts and prayers are with all of you! I am so glad to hear that everything the doctors are doing seems to be working. Please, please let us know if we can do anything for you guys (around the house, watching Claire, errands, or anything you can think of)!

Kimberly said...

We just wanted to let you know that we are praying you all. We are praying little Eden will stay in a little longer and will be completely healthy when she is born. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you!

Aggiema (Michelle) said...

Thinking of all 4 of you and offering up prayers of safety, peace and rest. I know you are in good hands. Love to you all!

Anonymous said...

We love you and are praying for you and baby Eden! We know, more importantly, that God is in control. We pray that He will give you peace, rest, and a healthy baby girl!
-tim & misty

Smith Family said...

WE are praying for you!!!!
Cheyanne asked about her music teacher and her baby the other day. I told her it would be around Christmas. I pray it still is!
YOu look so great pregnant so stay that way a few weeks more! We are so close once you get home we would love to bring a meal to help out!!!!!!! IT is great to have a blog to read and catch up on what is going on. (((((hugs))))
Marcy and Cheyanne