Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Bed Rest Top Ten's

Why bed rest isn’t so bad…
1).We’ve been showered with such love from our friends and family
2). I feel more rested since I can remember
3). I’ve been able to do things like read and cross stitch
4). When have I ever had so much down time and when will I ever again?!
5). I can have people over and not feel bad about the house not looking perfect
6). I’ve watched a ton of Jane Austen movies that I wouldn’t have watched otherwise!
7). Claire is getting more used to not getting 100% attention from me which I’m hoping will help when Eden gets here!
8). Eden is growing stronger and healthier every minute and every day she stays in there!
9). Not having to think about what I’m making for dinner
10). “Be still and know that I am God”

Why bed rest isn’t so good…
1).My compression hose/socks – I sweat just putting them on!
2). I’m not able to finish the semester with my voice students and had to cancel my recital =(
3). Feeling helpless and having to restrain from doing too much
4). Neil and I haven’t been able to get out on a date – hopefully we’ll get one in before Eden arrives!
5). Playing with Claire - I miss going on walks and being outside with Claire since the weather is so nice now
6). Waking up at 12:30 a.m. and 6:30 a.m. (if not already awake) to take my medicine
7). Missing church, life group and the chili cook-off
8). Not being able to be active and being hungry isn’t a good mix =)
9). Always wondering when Eden is coming
10). Not being able to drive! I love to drive!

No comments: