Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 10, 2008

Doctor's Appointment

We had a Dr.'s appointment today (33 weeks) and got a good report. My dilation and effacement has not changed even though I am still having contractions. She said that I will stop taking my medication at 35 weeks but will still have to be on bed-rest until 37 weeks.

She will be doing the fetal fibronectin test at my next appointment which will let us know if we are in the clear for the following two more weeks.

Thank you for your support and prayers - as well as a big thank you for those who have brought us meals and have watched Claire in the past week. If you are ever in the neighborhood - stop by!

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

I meant to tell you that I am also at Seven Oaks with Dr. DeLaGarza, so we share the same area. I was at the doctor today too. Too bad we didn't see eachother. Our appointment was at 3:00, you were probably long gone. Anyways, I glad to hear that you are doing well. Keep Eden in there a little longer!