Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, November 11, 2011

Cora

Look who gets to spend Wednesday afternoons with Eden and me?!! Cora!! After BSF we hurry home to watch Cora for about 3 hours which is such a joy. She is such a great baby and Eden just LOVES having her around. Her favorite part is helping change diapers... she asked Cora this week "Elmo? or Big Bird?" She even came in from playing in the sandbox to help me with a dirty one! Just getting her ready to have another baby in the house =) These were taken on three different Wednesdays and you can really see how much she's grown in such a short time!




On the eve of Cora's Aunt Mikey's 32nd birthday I can't help but think of how much Mikey would've loved on her sweet niece. It's so weird that they will never meet on this side of heaven but I know Mikey is watching over Eric, Erin and Cora. This time of year I always wonder where Mikey would be in life. Married? Children? Where would she be living? Working? She will always be that 19 year old in our minds eye and after almost 13 years, I remember her just as beautiful as the last day I saw her.

No comments: