Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Isaac

One of the most moving things is to watch these amazing adoption journey videos that families make after bringing their little ones home! A lot of people call them Gotcha Day videos but this one is so much more. It is by far the best one I've seen and I'm hoping that you'll take the time to watch it! It's a little long but SO WORTH IT. Grab a tissue and watch how Isaac came to his forever family! If you want to read more of this family's story and their incredible faith then visit them at http://www.babeofmyheart.com/

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Oh my goodness...I love that video! He is sooooo precious and of course I cried my eyes out!! I can't wait to see pictures of your little boy!!

alli said...

wow this brought tears to my eyes!!!
i can NOT wait to see ur precious little boy :)
ya'll are such amazing people and such GREAT examples for the rest of us!!!!