Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 12, 2010

A Date with Eden

Last Friday Claire stayed over night with my parents so Neil and I took Eden on a little date! We love doing stuff alone with the girls so they get their special time with us. Eden LOVES bean and cheese tacos so we took her to Mama Margie's! We sat on the patio and just enjoyed watching Eden - she's growing up right before our eyes.

Gotta eat some of the beans before we close that taco =)
Me and my girl (trying to get away from me!)
She LOVED watching the cars drive by =) She looks so big in this picture with her stance, smile, pointy finger and big girl shoes!
Guess who learned to drink from a straw?! Props go to big sister because I could never get her to do it...and now she can't get enough.
We love spending time with you Eden girl! You are such a sweetheart!

No comments: