Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

33

My groom turned 33 on Saturday - Happy Birthday honey! We had a very easy, laid back weekend all around which is exactly how he likes it =) The big day started with a full breakfast in bed. After church, we had lunch at Ruby Tuesdays with Neil's parents. Lunch with a 20 month old is always interesting but we still had a lot of fun! Then of course we had to have a nap before the girls and I made Neil's favorite dessert - Oatmeal Fudge Bars. He asks for these every year since I made them forever ago!! Love making something he really enjoys! They baked while we ate some pizza and just played. It was a great family day =)
This was the first time I had both girls on the chair helping me bake - talk about my blood pressure rising! I just knew someone was going to fall off but they did well!


Neil and his girl's having a non-negotiating dinner - what better way to eat with your kids on your birthday?!
Neil - hope you had a great weekend even though it was a different kind of birthday for you *wink, wink* You are the best man I've ever known with the kindest, most loving heart. Always serving. You are such an example to me and the girls and I pray you feel our love and appreciation not only on your special days but everyday. God has truly blessed our family by giving us you!

The girls and I love you more than we could ever express!

2 comments:

Sara said...

Happy Birthday, Neil! That first pic of the girls baking with you is precious.

Anonymous said...

Yes, Neil you are a very special 33 yr.old daddy and husband...congratulations may God keep on blessing you and famiy!!
Mary