Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Meeting Great Grandma Ann

Wednesday evening Eden got to meet Great Grandma Ann for the first time! My Grandma lives in Sheboygan, WI and visits us for a few weeks every year to get away from the long winters up there. Last year she said it was her last trip here but I'm so glad she came again this year to see Eden. I know how hard it must be to travel by herself at 84! Grandma Ann LOVES babies and seeing her with my girls has given me a greater respect and love for her!

Eden had to wear her special dress from my mom for the special occasion! She was so sleepy!
Kisses from Great Grandma!

Grandma getting some love in too!
Eden was so much livelier after she ate and got changed into her PJ's
Can't wait to make more memories with Great Grandma and Eden - Eden has really taken to her! They've already had a number of conversations and exchanges of smiles!

No comments: