Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Eden's 4 months old

As usual, this month has FLOWN by!! We don't go to the doctor until Monday and I'm excited to see how much she has really grown. She's definitely filling out and looking a lot like Claire at this age! Here is Eden's 4 month old photo shoot!

Claire trying to get Eden to smile!


"Hand sucking... my favorite!"


Here are some of my favorites from this month (I had to repeat some that I just LOVE!)



I usually have her strapped in!! She sleeps soundly in her swing =)

Holding her head up better everyday!
What makes her smile so?? The FAN!

A little washed out but I love this one too much not to post

Daddy playing with his girls

Sisters



Things to remember:

- Eden has started smiling SO much more and is so ticklish! She has given us a few grunt laughs and we're looking forward to the belly laughing that is on the way

- Eden is still loving her fan but has also found a new love - laying on her changing table and looking up at the quilt hanging on the wall

- Eden has the most unique cry right when she is telling me she is tired - it's a long, drawn out kind of "scolding" sound and I love it! It's actually kind of cat like!

- Eden loves sucking on her hands no matter what time of day it is. Hoping this will help her self sooth because she never takes a paci

- Eden still loves to be swaddled and bounced up and down - we're hoping to get her out of the swaddle this month =)

- Still not sleeping through the night... she has gone 8 hours between eating about 3 times which is really great but it was from 8 p.m. - 4 a.m. so I got about 5-6 hours of sleep at once! Never thought 6 hours would feel good =) She consistently only wakes up once throughout the night so that's good. It's usually 5-6 hours between eating

- Eden's started smiling in reaction to Claire and it melts my heart!

- Eden's gotten a little picky with her bottle. She doesn't always take it well which isn't very comforting when mommy is at work!

2 comments:

Tara said...

Time does fly! She is so beautiful and does look a lot like her big sister.

Aubrey said...

I love the dress! She is just beautiful. Thank you for bringing her to the shower so I could meet her.