Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Eden's 3 months old

Hard to believe our baby is 3 months old already - time has really flown by! I tried really hard to get a smiley picture for her 3 month post but she wasn't having it. Claire really wanted to take some with her so I got a good one of the both of them.

Here is the link to my favorite pictures of Eden from this month! Some are duplicates from the blog so I decided to upload to shutterfly rather than post them here:

http://neilkathrynclaire.shutterfly.com/

Here are her monthly pics with her bear. I didn't post a 2 month pic to compare but you can go see if you want! I got an identical yawning picture which I thought was funny! I also tried the bumbo and she did well but didn't want to stay in for too long.




Always playing with her tongue
"Mom, get me out of this thing!"

Sweet Sisters
Things to remember this month:


- Eden has been kicking and moving her arms SO much more the past 2 weeks and she's started "talking" a lot more too! I just love to hear her voice

- Eden is sleeping a little bit longer but not too much more at night - the longest she has gone is 5-6 hours between eating so sleeping up to 5 hours. Too bad she starts around 8:30-9 when I'm still up trying to get stuff done! It seems impossible to go to bed before 10:30 p.m. She is such a good sleeper during the day and very predictable.

- Eden started grabbing toys this month and has a really strong grip!

- 2 days before this post, she weighed 11 lbs. and is eating close to 4 oz. at a time

- Eden is continuing to work on her focus on us when we talk to her and she is smiling more everyday. Can't wait to see it even more!

- Eden seems to be more tolerant of her loving sister's hugs, kisses and comforting!

- Eden LOVES movement even more than I noticed last month. If the car stops and she's awake, she cries and if she is crying then we need to get going on the highway to calm her down. She prefers giggling rather than rocking and likes to be patted on her bottom. Still loves her swaddle - the tighter the better!

- Eden is sleeping better by herself in the evenings hours - not having to be held as much. She is more awake during the day but no more than 1 1/2 - 2 hours at a time or else it's meltdown.

No comments: