Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Zoo and Cinderella

My wonderful friend Heather came into town this weekend! She got a big group together to visit the zoo on Friday and we had a great time - 5 adults, 4 toddlers and 2 babies! Thank goodness the zoo wasn't crowded! It was a beautiful day and it was so good for Claire to get out of the house. She's really into turtles lately hence the pic of the lone turtle. They are HUGE!

On Saturday, Heather took Claire to a Cinderella play while I judged a competition. She LOVED it and has talked about it everyday since. She went with Priscilla (Salazar for those of you from high school) and her 2 kiddos - Mady and Jaxsyn. I plan on taking Claire back sometime this month before it's over. Here are the pics that I couldn't decide on what to cut! Heather took some amazing pics too so thanks for sending them to me!

Mady and Claire - they're almost exactly 1 year apart!
My monkey
I LOVE this picture - such joy!

Feeding the goats! This is more dangerous then it looks!
How cool is that? The hippos are one of my favorites

Heather got Claire to go into the bird atrium! About a year ago Claire went in and a bird landed on her head. She told me all about it when she saw the atrium and kept her hand on her head the whole time. It amazes me how much she can remember!

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this one!
Turtle

Heather and Eden
Mady and Claire with the Prince and Cinderella! They both dressed up

1 comment:

Tara said...

I'm glad to hear I have a fellow turtle lover in Claire:-)

Great pictures!