Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 9, 2009

Lezlee's shower

I'm so behind in posting this but wanted to do it anyway! January 24th I had a shower at my house for my sweet friend, Lezlee. She is expecting a little girl, Lily Kate in late Feb./early March. Our families have gotten really close the past couple years co-organizing our wonderful life group at church. She has such a big heart for others and I was so glad to do something special for her! Thank you to Lauren, Jennifer T., Jen G., Katie, Stefany and Danielle for helping with everything! Y'all are awesome and I'm so blessed by all of your friendships!

Here are a few pics from the celebration:

Lezlee and me


We had yummy brunch food and cupcakes!

Kristin, Jenny and Isaiah - I have a pic from my shower just like this one!


Amy and Me enjoying some girl time without kiddos!
Hostesses! Jen, Lauren, Stef, Danielle, Me and Jennifer - Thank you so much!

No comments: