Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Meet the teacher & Austin

Thursday was a big day for us! We had meet the teacher for both girls - they start Tuesday and will go to their MDO program twice a week while I teach my private voice lessons. I was SO glad Neil came with me because we had to wait in line for about 35 minutes just to get in. Claire asks everyday when she is going back. I know she will be just fine and can't wait. Eden on the other hand - she's has a hard time warming up but she will adjust. I am really nervous about her going because she was with Stef and Jed all last year. First school program for her... this Mommy is going to need some tissue!

Here are the big girls with daddy - I LOVE this picture!
Dad went with Claire to her classroom and I went with Eden - Here she is kind of warming up pointing to a turtle =)

Making their first art project while meeting the art teacher! (while they were doing this I got a call from our home agency telling me that they got our LA paperwork - PRAISE GOD! I prayed SO hard that morning because I knew I'd have to call and followup again if it didn't get there that day. Thank you to those who prayed for that to come after what we went through to get it!)

After meet the teacher, it was off to Austin to get out power of attorney paperwork state certified at the Secretary of State office. On the way, we stopped for lunch in San Marcos and met up with my sister, Jennifer for some yummy Wendy's! OK - not really yummy but fast and cheap! We were off again and our errand only took us about 10 minutes. Although we had to drive, it was the easiest part of our paperwork by far! Our dossier is now almost complete - it should be completed by the end of the week which is pretty incredible. Now we just have to come up with our fee that goes with it! =)
Here is Neil and the girls outside the office with our paperwork!

We were right across the street from the Capitol so we took a look and a quick pic!

Then it was off to mike and Heather's for a quick visit. We made so really great sloppy joe's and some great time together! We left around 7 for home but before we did, Mike got a few updated shots of our family for our dossier. I LOVE them and it took about 10 minutes!
Now here are the really good ones!! Being SILLY!



Oh this girl can pose!

Eden was so cute trying to pose like her sister! I had to help her prop her chin up with her hands

It was a long, rainy trip home but worth everything we got done! More importantly, we got to spend time with family =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so blessed with my family and the love that we share...AND the opportunities that you have to get together. This warms my heart AS do these sweet and "goofy" pictures. This is how memories are made with photographer Uncle Mike and Aunt Heather...Aunt Jenny for lunch and I am sure that Claire begged to sit on her lap as usual. I know that the girls will do well in school today even though, as moms, we do shed a tear of "heart-tug" when our babies meet more opportunities for independence without us at their sides...love you all, mom

Anonymous said...

I am so blessed with my family and the love that we share...AND the opportunities that you have to get together. This warms my heart AS do these sweet and "goofy" pictures. This is how memories are made with photographer Uncle Mike and Aunt Heather...Aunt Jenny for lunch and I am sure that Claire begged to sit on her lap as usual. I know that the girls will do well in school today even though, as moms, we do shed a tear of "heart-tug" when our babies meet more opportunities for independence without us at their sides...love you all, mom