Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 16, 2009

You know you're a mama when.....

I'd like to contribute the following to sharing my brain with two little ones, one big one and a lack of sleep.

You know you're a mama when....

- you're in such a rush to shower that as you are drying off you realize you've only shaved one leg (and it needed to be shaved pretty badly!)

- you put toothpaste on your hands to use as soap

- after you get the kids in the car you have to go in and out of the house four more times because you forgot just one more thing

- you eat a lot of meals standing up or after everyone else. In result your food is always luke warm or cold (I need to use the microwave more!)

- your purse looks like a toy box and snack dispenser

- you always have your hair up (I really need to get it chopped off)

- you can never find your phone because it's in some random toy bag

And the best of all....

- you always get tight hugs from the three year old, open mouth kisses from the baby and a husband who's in it for the long haul!

And because I love these pictures, here are some from Eden on Sunday wearing a dress that Claire wore as a baby.



4 comments:

Clint, Amy, Kamryn and Madalyn said...

I love this post! So true. And the pictures are adorable.

Carrie said...

One more:
You have a dirty diaper in one hand and a sock from the floor in the other. You throw away the sock and walk away only to have your toddler say, "Uh Oh! Sock in trash!" I guess I would've realized it when I tried to put the dirty diaper on Peyton's foot. :)

Glad to know I'm not the only one!

Claire & Eden said...

yes! Anyone else have ones to share please do! =) That's hilarious Carrie! We did that with Claire and threw away one of my favorite dresses of hers instead of the diaper. Sadly, we didn't realize until we got home!

Aubrey said...

Lets see...
1. You smell like spit up all time.
2. Everything becomes a chew toy.
3. You start doing all the things you swore you would NEVER do before you had kids.