I'd like to contribute the following to sharing my brain with two little ones, one big one and a lack of sleep.
You know you're a mama when....
- you're in such a rush to shower that as you are drying off you realize you've only shaved one leg (and it needed to be shaved pretty badly!)
- you put toothpaste on your hands to use as soap
- after you get the kids in the car you have to go in and out of the house four more times because you forgot just one more thing
- you eat a lot of meals standing up or after everyone else. In result your food is always luke warm or cold (I need to use the microwave more!)
- your purse looks like a toy box and snack dispenser
- you always have your hair up (I really need to get it chopped off)
- you can never find your phone because it's in some random toy bag
And the best of all....
- you always get tight hugs from the three year old, open mouth kisses from the baby and a husband who's in it for the long haul!
And because I love these pictures, here are some from Eden on Sunday wearing a dress that Claire wore as a baby.
5 months ago