Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Eden's 1st Birthday Party!

Last Saturday we had Eden's Ladybug birthday party at home with family, pseudo aunts and Eden's sweet friend, Jed. I only posted a handful of pictures and if anyone wants to see the rest you can check them out at: http://neilkathrynclaire.shutterfly.com/ We had a great time celebrating the big one and Eden couldn't have been in a better mood. She was such a doll smiling with everyone there to give her hugs. I also posted some videos of Eden loving her cupcake. She kind of nursed it but ended up eating almost the whole thing!
I made a banner with her monthly pics to show how much she's grown this year.

SUGAR!

I love this picture - Eden with all four of her grandparents. So special!
Here are the videos. Each one is precious! Seriously - I watched them 4 or 5 times each and I see the kiddo everyday. Enjoy!



No comments: