Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Thanks Mom!

A HUGE thank you to the beautiful duvet cover and pillow that my mom made for Claire's bed! Claire loves it and is sleeping under it for the first time tonight! It matches the curtains and quilt she made for Claire's nursery and is just perfect for her. My wonderful friend Lezlee is working on letters to hang on the wall and her room will be all set! Now we need to get the nursery going. Here are some pics of her loving on her bed.






I couldn't resist posting these pictures! Claire went to MDO today because I had to makeup my Monday lessons so she was there for picture day. She hadn't gotten a chance to wear this cute outfit I found so it was perfect for today - especially because it was a bit cool this morning. Look at that smile!! She's definately gotten it down and uses it to her advantage. Thank you to Neil who got her ready and even put a bow in her hair.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Precious little "school girl" and such a loving mommy and daddy.
Blessings to all three +one, Grandma