Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Playgroup Costume Pics

Claire got together with some of her friends today from playgroup and they had fun showing each other their costumes!! Thank you to Jed who had us over for lunch (and his wonderful mommy, Stefany!)

We had quite the costume mishap - I handstiched the fluffy part around her neckline and when I tried pulling it up on her, it kept the neck from stretching!! It was too tight to fit over her little body so I ended up cutting it off the back. Poor girl kept saying "Too tight!!" Now there is fluff all over the house and the kitchen floor is covered. She was also supposed to have fluff around her wrists and ankles but she didn't want to put that on today =(

Oh well, we have 3 other opportunities to dress up so
we'll just have to try again!

Isn't she the cutest cat you've ever seen?





Posing with Jed - her favorite baby boy!

Claire with Skyler - the sweetest witch around!

Bruce as the Starbuck's dude! He wasn't so sure about this photo shoot!

Neither was Jed but I caught a pretty good pic of him!! His skunk costume wasn't in SA so his creative mommy made him a ghost costume. The cutest ghost I've ever seen!

My group shots didn't turn out very well so here was my best one. Claire didn't want to get in the picture because the babies were crying but I finally convinced her. She better get used to it!









5 comments:

Anonymous said...

a very cute cat - great job on the face paint!

neil

Jennifer said...

Her costume is adorable! She looks so big. It feels like forever since we've seen you guys! We should get together soon.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you posted the picture of Skyler's creepy smile. It's okay though. Most of her pictures in the last 2 months have that same face. I'll be glad when you learns to smile for real. :)

Aggiema (Michelle) said...

The kids are adorable! Yes Miss Claire will have to get used to the lovely sound of crying baby! Hope you have a good weekend.

Claire & Eden said...

Oh Carrie her smile is SO cute =) I thought it was a really sweet pic of the two so it made the cut! I realized I spelled Skyler's name wrong so I'll go back and fix it