Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Hospital Visit

Monday night we went to the Methodist hospital where we will be delivering and did the hospital tour. Even though we were there with Claire I'm glad we went because things have really changed! Just walking those halls made it all feel so close and real... I'm so excited to see Eden but lately it does carry some anxious feelings and makes me wonder - will it be any easier this time around because I kind of know what I'm doing? how am I going to do this with two? how am I going to love both kids equally? I'm already feeling the pressure of doing things fairly and the same. But I also want to make things special for them. This has come up when decorating their rooms, doing scrapbooks, etc. More than anything I just can't wait to hold her and smell that sweet baby smell. I can't wait for Claire to see her either - it's going to be a moment I know I'll never forget.

No comments: