Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Prego pics

This weekend I had to judge the middle school region competition and I actually got myself ready so I had to take some decent prego pics! These were taken Friday - 29 weeks 4 days. Claire was SO funny... she wanted to be in all the pictures so as soon as I started pulling my shirt every which way, she did the same! Neil caught some cute ones and I especially love the one where she posed from the side. We're getting more excited every day!






What a ham!


This one was taken today - 29 weeks 6 days - after a long afternoon nap! She was being so sweet and giving Eden hugs so we had to capture it =)

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

You look fantastic! I am so excited for y'all! Claire is so cute with her "belly pics".

Aubrey said...

I love seeing how big your getting. I can't wait to meet Eden. It will be so much fun seeing how her and Claire are together. I look forward to being able to spend some time with you in the upcoming holiday season.

Tracy said...

Hey! Oh, I love the New Kids! If you are able to catch one of their shows, GO! It's so much fun!

My camera is the Sony Cyber-shot 9.1-Megapixel Digital Camera.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8757268&type=product&id=1202650703335

You can find it on the best buy link above. I LOVE it!