Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, October 24, 2008

Doctor's appointment

We had a dr. appt. today at 30 weeks 4 days and as usual, everything went very well! Eden's heart rate was in the 140's and Claire was excited to hear it again. When we told her we were going to the dr. she kept asking "Eden sick?" and I said "No" but she insisted that the dr. check on the baby in her tummy because her baby was sick. So we got to do some pretending and she had fun laying up on the exam table. She's such a funny girl!

Monday evening I got a call from my doctor's nurse telling me that my glucose test was fine but that I'm anemic so I've been on iron supplements this week. The doctor said I'll be on them till Eden is born and that I won't be checked again until I check into the hospital for Eden's arrival. I will then be checked after she is delivered and if I'm still anemic, then I'll have to get a blood transfusion, I will be pretty weak and my recovery will be a little longer. I'm really hoping that won't be the case so everyone please pray that my iron level gets up to where it's supposed to be. Eden isn't affected at all which is great news! She's all set because she's the one taking all my iron!! =)

I also got my flu shot today and Claire got her mist on Tuesday. Everyone stay healthy and get one as soon as you can!!

This weekend we are painting the nursery and my men (Neil, Dad and brother, Mike) are installing two fans/lights in the girl's rooms. My sister-in-law and mom are going to be keeping Claire entertained - Thank you so much to everyone helping out! I'll post pics of our project when we are completed.

No comments: