Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, September 26, 2008

Zoo Trip

Claire and I went to the zoo this morning with our friends Jennifer and Hunter. We had a great time and enjoyed the cool weather in the morning. I figured I had a ton of zoo pics already but just couldn't help myself. Me not taking pictures is like... well, I can't think of anything witty so it'd just be crazy to think I could do that!
Jennifer and Hunter - this guy was VERY friendly!

"What 'cha lookin' at Willis?"

Claire brushed every goat! She would pick up a new brush for each one and was so nice to pass them out to the kids when they'd come into the petting zoo. She'd say "Brush this goat"! She was taking charge and being the coordinator of goat brushing. I wonder what that tells me!?

What a cool picture! Thanks for taking it Jennifer! If you're wondering, that's a hippo tail and bottom on the right. How cool is that?
I've never seen this flower before. A young girl told me it's called a purple passion flower.

No comments: