Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Eden's Nursery

I've been looking at crib bedding sets for MONTHS...pretty much as soon as I found out I was pregnant and I had the hardest time deciding. Did I want it to be completely different than Claire's? I felt like I was stuck with pink because of the pink walls until Neil said we could repaint if I found something else I liked - what a hubby! Well, that only gave me more options! I was going towards green and pinks again until I found this one! I love it and I'm so excited! I found it at Burlington Baby Depot and they have all kinds of cool matching accessories. I LOVE the brown and red. I think we are repainting the room red one of these next few weeks. I want to feel like we're ready for Eden's arrival =)

I put it on the crib this morning just to see how it looked!





This is the quilt - it's so soft I had a hard time getting Claire off of it!

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

I love it! It looks great!!

misty said...

Love it! Eden will have a beautiful nursery to come home to. Can't wait to meet her!!

Tara said...

That is so beautiful! Great choice.

Dixie said...

This is so beautiful. I know Eden will love it!