Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, September 12, 2008

Pumpkin Spice Latte

Wow... that's all I have to say! I have tasted one of the most delicious drinks involving the coffee bean and wanted to let everyone know!! Starbuck's Pumpkin Spice Latte. Most know that I really love going to coffee shops but I have recently been making my Starbuck's trips a treat for myself. Well, I have an hour and 45 minute break in my teaching day so I've driven to Starbuck's to get things done or read. This morning I enjoyed this splendid beverage while I read the newest book I'm attempting to finish Who Stole My Church by Gordon MacDonald (so far, so good - we're reading it for our Worship Committee). So, if you're ever looking for a wonderful seasonal drink stop by - it's worth the whopping $3.40 plus tax!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kathryn, I must agree... It is my favorite drink of the season. If you have to go for a non-coffee drink this time of year, a Caramel Apple Cider is a Starbucks goodie too!

Eric Livingston said...

I had the pumpkin spice frappe last week and enjoyed that. I'll try the latte when it gets cooler!

dixie