SO this is what we've been up to...
- Celebrating my mom's birthday on March 8th - all my siblings were home and we all had a great time together! The pic of us with kids and spouses didn't turn out so here is mom and dad with their kids! - A Spring Break party with Claire's MDO class! Had a great time in the bouncy, eating hot dogs and getting to know moms and kids better! In this pic, Claire needed a little help getting to the slide =) Cameron, Claire, Samuel, Alexis and Layla
Claire, Alexis and Layla
- Being silly! She is her daddy's daughter and yes, those are panties on her head. I wasn't home when this was taken (but so glad it was!!)
- Helping around the house - Eden loves helping clean the dishes!
- Meeting up with friends!! Got to spend the afternoon with Kate and Kristi which was so wonderful - hanging out at Chick fil a and then shopping at Babies R Us! Can't wait to meet Kristi's little girl, Jaydee, in July. Can hardly believe we've been friends for 21 years!! (Neil got to spend the evening with his guys!)
- The big project over spring break was painting our front door red and changing the handle hardware. Neil did an AWESOME job and I'm so sad I didn't get a picture of him working =( Thanks to my dad who helped out a lot!
Here is the finished project!! The red looks good with the brick and green trim!
And here are the girls modeling with the door =) Couldn't resist!
- Celebrating Lily's birthday with cake, ice cream...
and a pinata!
Claire had a great swing =) love this picture of her and Neil!
- my sweet friend from college, Laura, sent our little boy one of his first presents!! I just about lost it when I opened up the box and saw these outfits and the cutest puzzle. Can't wait to have a little one to put these to good use!