Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Austin Bound

The last weekend of Spring Break I took a MUCH needed trip to Austin to spend some quality time with my sister-in-law Heather and brother Mike! They are expecting their little boy any day now!! A huge thank you to Neil for keeping the girls while I was away! I couldn't be a more excited aunt and couldn't resist this aunt gear for my new nephew...

I also got to spend some wonderful time with Heather Adams on Friday night when I finally arrived in Austin at almost 10 p.m. On Saturday, Heather (sister-in-law) and I had a slow, relaxing morning drinking coffee and visiting. It was amazing to have a day that didn't revolve around when I would be making lunch and not being able to leave the house between 1-3 p.m. We could do whatever we wanted!! So we went to a wonderful place for lunch, went shopping for the baby, got stuff to make dinner, talked uninterrupted and giggled a lot! Mike came home for dinner and we all had a great evening hanging out.


These two are going to be fabulous parents and can't wait!! Here are a few special pictures from their last weeks as a family of two... I just realized that I didn't post about the big announcement of when they told us they were pregnant!! When it happened we were to keep it a secret!! Heather shared this picture with me this weekend and I loved it - this was right after they told us when we all were at our house for dinner. Love the commotion all around us hugging! What a special moment to capture on a picture! They brought some yummy baby cupcakes to share with everyone!

No comments: