Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 5, 2011

"I'm doing it!"

(Catching up on blogging below! But couldn't resist sharing this from today!)

Claire's 5th birthday party was today. So many memories but this one is in my top 10 for her first 5 years of life: Claire's first time to ride her big girl bike! What joy and excitement... there is NOTHING like witnessing your baby accomplish something and well up with self confidence and pride (the good kind!). I'll never forget this moment! She didn't even want me to hold on. This is huge for my sweet girl who is often times hesitant to try new things and said seconds before "I'm scared"

Hope it reminds you to enjoy the simple things in life and once again to not take one single breath for granted.

We love you Claire Elise! You can do anything you put your mind, heart, effort and faith into and most importantly through Christ who strengthens you! This still shot of the video just captures your beauty inside and out. Can't wait to be by your side cheering you on while you try anything your heart desires!

I'm doing it! from Kathryn Lewis on Vimeo.


Btw, we do have a helmet for her =) She wasn't wearing it in this video but she put it on when we went back out at home.

No comments: