Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Happy birthday Neil!

Happy Birthday to my one and only, my best friend, my groom, the love of my life!!
We love to take every opportunity to celebrate so we headed out to La Tuna Grill and oh my goodness was it good!! Neil had been before and always wanted to share it with me so we went and already can't wait to take someone there! Super casual, super yummy!
We were supposed to go to a movie but at the end of dinner Neil said "Let's do something different!" - there's just something about spontaneity that I love so we ran with it. We stopped in to see my brother at his place downtown to check out the work he's been doing on his patio and some recent art projects.
On the way to Billy's place we passed an outside bar called The Friendly Spot so we went back to check it out. Another place we can't wait to take someone else to - outside bar, kids playground, yummy sangria, full menu, everyone brings their dogs - had an Austin feel to it and can't wait to go back!

We were back to my parents to pick up the girls around 9:30 just as they were watching Winnie-the-Pooh. Thanks mom and dad for helping us get out to celebrate Neil's birthday!!

1 comment:

Allison said...

Happy birthday to Neil, and we LOVE the Friendly Spot! Definitely one of our favorite places!