Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 21, 2010

7 years

I can't believe how fast time goes by! 7 years ago today I married my best friend and I can't even believe how much more in love we are today!


Our marriage has truly surpassed all my dreams with God being our center - it isn't always easy but we've learned how the other "works" which has been invaluable. We know each other's love language and strive to build each other up daily. We know when to say "I'm sorry" and how to get to the real issue. We know how to take each moment in and strive to make every day together last; we don't ever want to take our time together for granted. Growing together these past years has been amazing and I can't wait for the rest of our years together.

I've been listening to this song by Revive the past couple of weeks and LOVE it! Here is the video - it encourages us to live in the moments and how fast life can fly by. Love the "Slow down" bridge!

"I don't want to miss even just a second more of this - it happens in a blink, it happens in a flash" - I love you Neil!


No comments: