Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 7, 2010

I am blessed

Have you heard the song "I am Blessed" by Martina McBride? It's awesome and it's been running through my head all day today. It was a huge song for Neil and I when we were dating and we even put it on our wedding CD that we gave to our wedding party. Well.... I am. I'm SO blessed. 8 years ago today Neil and I took a risk on love with each other's best friend not knowing where it would lead. Here we are today with two girls and such a blessed, full life. We love celebrating our dating anniversary every year and remembering what a crazy start we had! If you're interested, you can read my entry from one year ago today for a good story =)

I love you Neil with all my heart!

2 comments:

Tara said...

Happy dating anniversary! Our (13 year) dating anniversary was on New Year's....and I LOVE that song:-)

Anonymous said...

love you too - i had fun at jim's even though we were a day late!

neil