Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Chaos

I can't believe it's been over a week since my last post! Well, it's been utter chaos at our household and we've been without internet since Tuesday so I've been using our parents computers when I can. Not just internet but without table, bed, etc! About 4 months ago Neil's parents gave us their carpet (they were getting wood floors put in) and we FINALLY got it installed in the girls' bedrooms - that sounds so weird! Anyway, it looks so much better since I think that carpet was at least 20 years old and the cheapest you could probably buy back then.

We've started the transition of Claire to her new big girl room with her big girl bed and furniture so that we are only moving furniture once - the timing did work out for the best. Claire will move into the office, the office will move to our room and the baby will be in the already pink nursery. I'm SO excited to get things settled! We had carpets cleaned yesterday so we have to wait till Sunday to start moving things back. It was like moving without actually moving - I don't look forward to that day! Claire's bed comes Wednesday and she's super excited! The past few days she's been sleeping on a mattress on the floor as well as sleeping in my old bed at my parents' house for naps so she's been getting used to the idea. She hasn't had any problems with the newness of it all so hopefully that won't change when we get her in her bed Wed. night!

For those who have been asking, we don't have a name yet! We still like Juile and Julia but we've added Eden to our list too. We have a few names for middle names: Joy, Grace, Noel - We have plenty of time and we didn't decide on Claire till about 32 weeks along =) No rush on such an important decision... especially when we don't agree on too many names!

I have my 10 year reunion tonight. It's so weird to think I've actually been out of HS for 10 years but especially how much my life has changed since then. I'm such a different person and I'm excited to see others who have had a lot happen in their lives too!

No comments: