Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

4th dr. appointment

We had out 4th appt. today and it went well! My blood pressure is better than ever, I hadn't gained as much as I felt I had (always a nice surprise!), I'm still measuring right on my due date and the baby's heart beat was in the 150's - nice and strong! We took Claire with us since we knew it would be a quick appt. and she was SOOO excited to hear baby sister's heartbeat. She was telling everyone in the waiting room as well as her stuff SS character "Cookie". After she heard it she got this huge grin and kept saying "Again?" She'll just have to wait till next time!

I'm feeling good - 21 weeks and 2 days. My worst pregnancy symptom is still my heartburn which is worse than with Claire. I've also been having a hard time getting a full night's rest. Thanks to my brother Mike who gave me a Snoogle (pregnancy pillow) when I was pregnant with Claire, it's been a little better this week. I haven't been taking many pictures because I think I look huge but I still want to document things for baby girl 2. I've already started my pregnancy scrapbook and need belly pics for it. Here is one from yesterday:





Here is Claire doing her favorite thing right now - rubbing lotion on my tummy! She has to do it at least once a day while she talks to the baby and gives her kisses and hugs. It's the sweetest thing ever! She's going to be a great big sister!

No comments: