Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 14, 2008

10 Year Reunion

We went to my 10 year reunion last Saturday and we surprisingly had a great time! We knew it would be fun but we enjoyed ourselves even more than expected! They did a great job planning and getting sponsers so we didn't have to pay too much a ticket. It was at Floores Country Store out in Helotes - an old stoppin' ground for many. We had a yummy nacho bar, fruit and cheesecake bites and the most attractive offer all night -open bar! Of course I was unable to partake but I think that's why we had about 250 come and so many were there right when it started at 8 p.m.

I got to see a lot of familiar faces and catch up with many as well as hang out with the normal crew. One thing that amazed me was how many people touched my tummy without hesitation! It certainly didn't bother me but I don't think I've touched anyone's prego tummy except my close friends and that was with them taking my hand or me asking! It just surprised me =) It was a huge relief not to have to worry about losing weight for my reunion since that is usually something people try to do to "look their best". Plus no one can look twice at the prego who goes to the nacho bar twice - well, I actually got Neil to do it for me!

Here are some pics from the event:


Johnny G, Crystal and Clinton Haby


Andy and Me - congrats on the baby announcement! Can't wait till April!


The Choir crew - there were 10 of us but 6 of us were there for the evening! Crystal, Danielle, Jenny, Christina, Me and Kate - just like old times




Neil and I


The hubbies - Danny, Manny and my dashing man



Ronnie, Aubrey and Jenny



Kate and James


Janet, Ashleigh and Kim



Kristi, Me and Kate


Me, Kate and Kristi at Project Graduation - May 1998!!

1 comment:

krazy karen said...

So I have no idea how I did that I honestly got that thatway by random chance...I added a blog list I believe and then I copy and pasted the blog addresses to the list thingy... I hope that is some help :)