Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Anniversary

Our actual anniversary was on Saturday, June 21st and my dad and brother, Mike, were sweet enough to watch Claire for us. We went to a very early dinner to Carrabba's and then saw the Indiana Jones movie. The dinner was excellent and I don't know why we don't go there more often =) The movie was ok... not really my type of movie but it's one of those that you just have to see - kinda like Star Wars. Afterwards we shared a piece of Cheesecake Factory Key Lime cheesecake at Barnes and Nobles. It was a nice relaxing date to celebrate 5 wonderful years of marriage! Here are a couple pics. I'm already starting to show and this is my first prego picture! Hopefully you can tell even though the background is dark.




12 weeks and 5 days prego!

No comments: