Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day Neil!!!



Oh what can I say about my WONDERFUL husband who is not only everything for me but the most amazing father? I just sit and watch Claire with him sometimes and can't help but feel the pride and love for him that's way beyond what I ever expected. He is so patient with her but there to discipline when she needs it. He can be Elmo all day and still put her to bed for me when I need a break. He lets me sleep in when I've been exhausted from pregnancy and NEVER makes me feel bad for it. He's just the best father I could ever ask for my children and I'm so excited to see how he'll be with two!!

From this expectant father...


to watching Claire's arrival and cutting the cord...


to watching her grow up so fast....



into such a loveable baby girl!! These past 2 years have flown by and I wouldn't want to do it with anyone else by my side!!



Can't wait to meet this little one in December!! A father of 2!!





We love you Daddy and thank God for you everyday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks babe - Love you so....