Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 1, 2008

What a fun and crazy weekend!!

Well, we made it through the crazy weekend! We were at Crystal & Richard's rehearsal & dinner Friday night, woke up to a beautiful Sat. morning so we went for a walk, got to my mom's place at 10 a.m. so she could do my hair, drove to the church at noon and left after all the festivities around 5:20, off to another wedding in Castroville and hit the pillow around 11 p.m.! Sunday it was off to church, a nice nap and then off to my end of the year recital for my voice students till about 6:30 p.m. It was so busy but fun and well worth my middle toe being numb because of my cute new shoes =)

These events are always nice reunions for our friends. Unfortunately, we don't all get together very often unless it's a big planned event. There were a number of us who were unable to be here this weekend because of distance and new babies so I wanted to post a slide show of the pictures I got. I have more on my mom's camera and Kate has some from the actual rehearsal but I was too excited to get something posted! I'll add those to my shutterfly account once I get them. The shutterfly address is at the top of my blog page if you'd like to see the pictures in that format. I was actually disappointed with the quality of my pictures. Not too sure why a lot of them turned out fuzzy but I turned a couple into black and white and it seemed to help a bit! Enjoy!

Click to play Crystal & Richard
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


I also got some great pics from the evening wedding for my awesome Northside family. It was for Emily McNabb which is the daughter of the wonderful couple that hosted our young married life group before we multiplied! It was BEAUTIFUL and the food was awesome!! Here are some pics from that as well.

Click to play A better slideshow of wedding pics
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


Now I need to go veg out!! Let me know if you want any of the pictures sent to you separately so you can print them yourself. I'd be happy to do it for you!

No comments: