Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, June 13, 2008

Sea World with Abbey

Claire and I met Abbey and Kate at Sea World on Thursday and they had a great time!! They were so sweet talking to each other and holding hands around the park. It's always fun to see how they interact with each other and as soon as one loses sight of the other, it's "Where's Abbey?" "Where's Claire?" Shamu was definately their favorite but they enjoyed the dolphins, fish aquarium, sea lions and penguins too!

Here are some pics I took of Abbey and Claire sportin' her new LSU outfit that I got on our trip. GEAUX TIGERS! If you live in Sea World and haven't been out yet you gotta go! And if you have a pass let me know so we can meet you out there sometime soon!

The girls loving the fish!


Givin' hugs!


Watching the sea lions - Claire didn't want to see them from above!


I love this picture!! I wanted a good one of her outfit and bow =)


Holding hands in the penguin exibit and then outside to see SHAMU!



This video is so cute!! The girls were jumping together at the Shamu show because they were just too excited! After Shamu did ANYTHING Claire would look at me and say "again?" Too cute

No comments: