Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Spring Break Project

Last year we painted our front door red during our spring break so this year we went a little bigger... xeroscaping our front side lawn that gets direct, beat down heat!! I worked so hard to keep it up with hand watering but I don't want to do that again this year! Well, we originally thought 2-3 days project and we now know it's a much bigger undertaking than we thought. Thankfully we are getting a lot of help from my dad, my mom and the girls helped me pick out some good plants and the girls are keeping entertained outside with playing with water, catching bugs and trapping ants =)












Can't wait to see the finished product with the crushed granite and plants!! A HUGE thank you to Neil who worked especially hard and to my dad who helped us above and beyond!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Praying for your boy today! Praying for movement, lots and lots of movement to bring you together.