Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Shopping

I've never been a big shopper. My mom on the other hand can shop till she drops so not sure why I didn't catch the bug! (but I DO love shopping for little girl clothes!)

Well, I pretty much HAD to go the other day. Bra shopping. The only other kind of shopping that I can't stand more than bra shopping is bathing suit shopping - yuck! Anyway, I realized that now that I finished nursing two kiddos, my bras just aren't the same. Their either too big or too small so off I went to Dillard's. I guess I looked completely clueless because a lady came up to me and asked if I needed help and if I needed to get measured. She of course leads me to the $50 bras... so after trying on about 10 bras in all shapes and colors, I did find one that fit well and it didn't cost me an arm and a leg!

2 comments:

Maggie said...

Shopping is fun when it comes on clothes for Alina. But not when I buy clothes for me. It's hard to find the huge size of bra, I have to use special sizes, I have to find the ones that give good support and don't tiny strap or it will sink in my skin and like horrible red marks, sometimes they even cut me ouch!

Aubrey said...

Oh the post nursing bra shopping. The need for a lift takes on a whole new meaning.

Yes, I will be there on Saturday. So glad ya'll are coming out!