Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Our little girl

I hadn't posted in awhile and took the cutest picture tonight that I couldn't resist!! Claire wanted her toenails painted after she saw one of her friends from playgroup had her's painted. It was so cute!! Of course it's not so easy when she was wiggling around but I got her out on a walk to make sure they dried enough not to get on anything. She is getting so big the past few weeks. Her speech is really coming along but the best thing was when I was out of toilet paper the other day and she understood what I needed from her when I asked!! Now that's what I'm talking about! I tried that this morning after my shower when I realized that I forgot my towel but I guess we'll have to wait a little longer till she knows where to find those.



Claire in her dress that Aunt Barbara sent! What a funny girl!

1 comment:

Stefany said...

Love the toes! That was my nieces' favorite thing from about age 2...that was the first thing they asked of me when I would see them.