Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

We're expecting #2!!

Well, in case you've stumbled across our page and wanted more details, here they are!! We are SOO excited to be pregnant again and thank God for blessing us so quickly. I certainly don't take this for granted and know that a healthy pregnancy is such a miracle in itself!

We went to the doctor today and got some amazing sono pics of the little one! He/She was wiggling all around already which makes me think they're going to be just as active as their big sister, Claire! Due to all the movement the heart rate was up to 170 and the baby measured only 1.8 cm long... that just amazes me. The pictures are so clear already with arm and leg buds, a "big" round head and a stubby little bottom =) Seeing the heartbeat gave us a sigh of relief and we both had tears of joy in our eyes... sounds cheesy but it's true!

So everything checked out OK and I am so excited to be telling everyone now! I'll post sono pics as soon as I figure out who has a scanner and how I can do it. Please keep us in your prayers as we prepare to expand our family to 4! Claire is SUPER excited and already wants to kiss my tummy and help the baby with it's pacey, bottle and blanket. What a great big sister she's going to be!

2 comments:

Allison said...

So glad to hear that everything went well!

Eric Livingston said...

Congratulations, guys. Enjoy!
love
Dixie