Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Sonogram pictures

A lot of you have asked how I'm feeling and I'm feeling pretty good besides being SO exhausted! I didn't know I could be this tired before the baby was here. I was tired with Claire but not like this. I've felt nauseous but haven't gotten sick yet. Seems to be every other day. It's a little more frequent then when I was pregnant before so who knows what that means. The only other pregnancy symptom I have that I didn't have with Claire is my new and improved sense of smell... I can smell everything 10 times better and that's not a good thing when it's stinky stuff! The smells really affect me and make me have more food aversions this time. Anyway, that's how I'm feeling! I'm 9 weeks and 2 days today and feeling more bloated than a week ago. I'm in a wedding this weekend and will be praying that the dress will fit as well as it did two weeks ago. We'll see! If not, I will be getting some help because I WILL wear this dress!

I finally got my sono pics scanned so here they are!! It's amazing how clear they look to me. you can really tell where the head is even though it's labeled for you!





2 comments:

Amber said...

Hey!! Congratulations!! i'm so happy for you guys. and your sono pictures are so good and clear, i don't think i've ever had one that clear. i'm sorry you've been nauseous, hopefully it will pass soon. give Claire a kiss from me! love, amber

Kimberly said...

Congratulations!! Those are great pictures!! Hope you get to feeling better soon!